Ideaphora Classroom Empowers Students to Construct Lasting Knowledge from digital content
The Ideaphora Classroom Pilot is a 3 month program that provides educators the opportunity to access the full Ideaphora concept-mapping environment for free with their students evaluate the results. Click the box on the right and we'll send more details.
The Ideaphora Classoom Research Project allows for a full year use of Ideaphora Classroom in exchange for more formalized feedback. Click the box on the right and we'll send more details.
Teachers and students participating in either program have access to exclusive features and benefits, including:
- Easy classroom set up
- Using Google Classroom
- Using Edmodo Groups
- Directly with Ideaphora
- Administrative tools
- Managing content available to students
- Allow exploration of public resource or only what you want to shares
- Student work submission
- Direct access to Ideaphora's product and support teams
- Hands-on training if requested
- Contribute to the betterment of the Ideaphora Learning Environment
Click here if you'd like to trial Ideaphora as an individual user with no registration required.